There is such a thing as a perfect job… a company that’s constantly operating on the leading edge of tech, committed to R&D, not building off of a 10 year old infrastructure, contributing to open-source technologies, investing in their people’s careers, and allowing flexibility and remote – sound good yet?
This is a very unique software product company and they’re hiring for a DevOps engineer. Someone who can really understand the SDLC, view infrastructure as code, and get the teams deploying efficiently to AWS. Can have a systems or software background but should be comfortable coding/scripting 50% of the day. In return, you probably wont look for a job for a long time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a software or DevOps engineer
- 1+ years with AWS at least (and as many services as possible, with Lambda being a big plus)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration Management (ansible but open)
- Open-source mentality and wanting to contribute to a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Scripting
- 25% AWS
- 25% Collaboration with group
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with 3% match
- 20 days PTO
- Flexible hours and
- Profit sharing bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.