Senior .NET Engineer at Boston FinTech Company - .NET/Microservices
One of the largest financial companies in New England is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join their downtown Boston office, and can pay up to $150,000.
Our client is a major investment bank and is looking to make major investments into its digital services beginning with a complete overhaul of their customer-facing personal financing applications. They are about to begin a migration from a monolithic to a microservices environment, and are introducing .NET Core into their environment. They need a Senior Engineer to be a key figure in their team’s efforts to revolutionize their products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Cloud experience, Azure preferred
- Experience with React
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core is great
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new web development
- 80% team projects, all hands-on coding
- 10% individual tasks, including maintenance, reviews
- 10% team leadership tasks
- Salary: up to $150,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, great office environment and generous additional benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.