Senior iOS Developer
An Internationally-recognized SAAS Company based on the Main Line is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to come onto their staff and aid in their mission to innovate within their market. This company operates in a Developer-supportive environment (the CTO is a developer himself)/. This company wants Developers who are interested in furthering their career internally, with potential options for People Management or Team Lead roles.
The company is looking to bring on Senior Mobile Developers for both their Android and iOS teams. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years professional iOS experience, including expert knowledge of Swift and Objective C. Furthermore, work in a senior or mentorship role will go a long way in this process due to the high level of growth within the role. Previous exposure to AWS and GCP is also a big plus for this project. This is a brilliant opportunity to be a senior member on a keen team of developers, and grow within an innovative company!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years Of Production native iOS Experience
- Experience using Swift or Objective C
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years leadership experience
- Mentor-Level communication skills
- Experience with RESTful APIs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Native iOS Development
- 55% Hands On
- 15% Leadership Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical and vision benefits
- Work with intelligent and progressive developers that will challenge you to grow technically
- Modern technology
- 4 weeks PTO plus holidays and 7 sick days
- 401k, 5% employer match
- Casual environment and dress
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.