Full Stack Software Engineer/React/Python
Looking to better the way our youth are educated? This EdTech startup is gaining new funding and looking to grow their 4 person engineering team with a strong full stack software engineer working with React and Python. The company has 5 years of data collected from over 160 partnered school districts, and they are looking to make productize their SaaS and make it a national platform.
This is a great team with a collaborative culture. The company is smaller so you'll get the opportunity to work across different departments daily, have a say in the technical conversations and give feedback on how to better the product. You'll also enjoy an excellent work life balance and benefits for you and your family.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3+ years of production level software engineering experience
- Client side framework experience: React.js, Vue.js or Angular 2+
- Experience working on a complex web application
- 1+ year of professional experience with MVC server-side framework such as Laravel, Ruby on Rails, or Django
- Must have worked on commercial-grade web apps in production
- Prior startup experience is preferred
- Able to be self-accountable and wear multiple hats
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior work in the education technology space
- Strong proven full stack software engineering experience
- Prior experience in an educational environment or acadamia
- Ability to go to the office 5 days per week in Old City Philadelphia
- A positive attitude and passion for your work
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Back end Python development
- 100% Hands On
- Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Above average paid time off and a relaxed work week
- Work from home days once acclimated
- Casual work environment
- Company-wide lunches
- Out of work events and conferences
- Continued education
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.