A growing startup in the business of saving lives through the use of software is looking for strong Rails Engineers to join their growing team. They are a global organization that helps to be more proactive in solving socio-economic problems. For example, if their is a 3rd world country that has a disease outbreak, they have typically not been able to have access to technology to increase the response time and they are changing this.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Heavy experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Work with an agile team to deliver high value, high quality software
- Experience with MySQL and Relational Database Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frontend
- 50% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Equity in a high growth start-up
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
- Tech Stipends, happy hours, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.