An industry leader in 3D printers specialized for manufacturing companies is seeking to hire a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test.
They’re a growing company that recently raised over $80 million in funding. They’re innovators in the 3D printing space, customizing printers to work with particular materials and settings so that each client gets the most efficient and cost-effective solution for their needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least two years of experience as a Software QA Engineer
- At least one year of experience with test automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with AWS is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Mostly test automation development
- Meeting with QA engineers and developers
- Assessing client needs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, Commensurate with Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Generous PTO to start
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.