Director of Product / Fintech
A well-known fintech company based in downtown San Francisco is looking to bring on a Product Manager to their team and is willing to pay up to $200,000 / year depending on experience.
You will be primarily working on the core product for the company and its partners. The company is using various modern technologies to make investment advice more affordable and accessible to people of all income levels, allowing them to reach their financial goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience shipping successful digital products
- Previous experience as a user centric/creative Product Manager
- Experience with working with cross functional teams including engineering and design
- Analytical thinker who can think outside of the box
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and/or interest in fintech space
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.