Mobile Quality Assurance Tester/E2E
This international eCommerce client is looking for an experienced technical Engineer to provide Automation expertise from wherever they do thier best work- at home, a coffee shop, or anywhere else. The ideal engineer will join it's World-Wide Remote team, delivering End-To-End testing of their high-end Mobile platform.
As the Quality Assurance Tester, you will manage all prioritization and tasks for testing. This position requires previous experience not just utilizing Appium, but implementing it. The Tester who will find sucess in this position can thrive working autonomously, and is a stand-out Communicator.
This company offers tremendous quality-of-life, and has been recognized as a disruptor in the E-Commerce space!
Required Skills & Experience
- Can navigate common developer tools (Xcode/Android Studio, adb, git, TestFlight/HockeyApp, Postman, OS X terminal, etc) and QA tools (Jira, TestRail, Appium, Selenium etc).
- Extensive End-To-End testing experience
- Previous experience providing Senior Testing in a Start-Up environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any background in Consulting a huge plus
- Experience in full stack/end to end testing considered an asset
- Previous work in eCommerce environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.