This Fullstack Node and React developer will be working with a dynamic company using artificial intelligence to target specific end users to political and advocates based news articles. This platform pulls information from the web to target appropriate users based on what their social views and beliefs are. As a Fullstack developer you work on a small team with cofounders who have has successful startups and exists in the past. This Fullstack developer is going to get in on the ground floor and help build and shape the company’s technical direction.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced with Node.Js
- Experience building microservices platforms.
- Experience with additional back end technologies is extremely helpful
- Ability to do Proof of Concepts on various programming languages
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous AI experience is a plus
- Experience with algorithms
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with additional Node tools and plug-ins
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space, build your own UI and Team
- Flexible working hours
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.