Senior Systems Automation Engineer
An innovative company leading global media news is looking to add a mid-level infrastructure engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join an established team to help support their hybrid environment and focus on automating their Linux Systems infrastructure.
The dominant focus of this role would be supporting their environment, specifically around storage and automation. You would own the entire deployment process for their infrastructure .
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level Linux infrastructure support and scripting skills with BASH.
- Some exposure to performance tuning and troubleshooting at the kernel layer.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write and support Ruby / Python application code as well as experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.