Are you looking for an opportunity to collaborate with high-end engineers on an innovative project?
This company has made Fortune's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in each of the past 17 years, through 2016.
Apply today and get started with an interview tomorrow.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years academic or work experience in software development
- Based in Dallas/Ft. Worth area
- Experience with libraries like Express, Koa or Hapi is a plus
- Experience with test tools like Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Chai, Jest, or Cypress is a plus
- Experience with cross-browser dev/test tools like BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, PhantomJS, or Selenium Webdriver is a plus
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies (Scrum), preferred
- Is committed to working scheduled hours and has the flexibility to work additional hours based on changing business needs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of industry business and passion for following trends in the industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to quickly separate the mission-critical tasks from the lower priority tasks; focuses on the most value-added projects of the day or week
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and passion for knowledge
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Possesses focused attention to detail and solid organizational and prioritization skills while working quickly and accurately under pressure
- Makes strategic and effective decisions in the best interest of our customers and our company, taking care to objectively process information
What You Will Be Doing
Participates in peer code reviews
Develops software utilizing the following technologies:
- CSS3 (including mobile-first responsive design)
- Node.js, Express
- Contract to hire role, up to $65/hr
- Opportunity for continuous learning and growth
- Competitive medical benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.