Senior iOS Developer-Internet of Things
An IoT company in the West Los Angeles area is looking for a strong iOS developer to join their team! This company has created an open source platform that allows multiple different providers (Apple, Google, Amazon) to asynchronously control IoT devices in one place. You would be joining a team 5 other developers focused on the framework of the application. They offer a 9:40 schedule, Full health benefits, stocked kitchen, and paid parking.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years total Software Development Experience
- 2+ years of iOS Development
- Experience developing UI/UX functionalities
- Rest API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfort using GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins, Slack
- Exposure to payment processing software (Apple Pay, Android Pay, Stripe)
- Experience migrating Objective-C to Swift
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% UI/UX Development
- 75% SDK Development
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 weeks Paid Time off per year
- Catered Lunches
- 5% 401(k) match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.