Lead Software Engineer - Microservices
A brand new start up in Cambridge is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to build out their core platform. This company specializes in creating a platform to help teachers identify areas of improvement for their students based off AI.
You would be building their platform using C#, .NET Core 2.2 and building out microservices. This will all be hosted on Azure services and the UI will be done in Angular 7.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a professional environment with C# and .NET Core
- Strong ability to adhere to SOA design principles
- Professional experience working with Azure or AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with multiple OO languages
- Ability to mentor junior employees
- 5+ years software development experience
- 80% Hands on development / 20% Mentoring junior employees
- 60% server side development / 40% UI development
- Competitive salary up to $140k annual salary depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) plans
- Generous Benefits information
- Tuition Assistance Programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.