Backend Java Developer
A surging startup in the fintech industry located in East Los Angeles is looking to bring on a Backend Java Developer to join their team. You will be responsible in maintaining and debugging their flagship platform as they continue to grow in traffic and scale. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience using Java 1.8, Spring frameworks (primarily Spring Boot), Hibernate and MySQL databases. If you’re looking to join a large, collaborative team environment in a growing company this would be a great opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Java development
- 2+ years using Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot)
- 2+ years building RESTful APIs
- Experience using Hibernate
- Experience using MySQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science from a top 100 program
- Familiarity with cloud services is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands-on
- 20% Design/Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity Options
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.