Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
Leads the movement toward healthier personal care by curating only the best (healthy, proven, pure, pleasing) products on the website and in a growing number of stores across the country.
Role: You will work on projects and applications that touch all aspects of the business. Your responsibilities will include: maintaining the existing architecture that powers the company but also contributing to the vision and evolution of the platform as the company grows and scales quickly. By implementing efficient APIs, well-thought-out libraries, extensible schemas and data models, and performant analytics tooling you will enable the strengths of single stack contributors. You will help develop the frameworks to maintain and scale a fast UI.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years of professional software development experience in a collaborative team setting.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous positions that required leading and managing an engineering team, while mentoring younger engineers
- Experience working with other managers and engineers to create a cohesive final product.
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front-end programming languages
- 30% Back-end
- 50% Hands-on coding and development of the existing platform
- 50% Leading and mentoring the engineering team
- Competitive Salary: Up to 130k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid time off/Holidays
- Flex hours and some remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.