Principal Software Engineering Role - .NET Downtown, helping grads establish financial independence
Right in Copley Square, this company is one of the first to incorporate a student loan payback plan with the help of employers. Employers will match a certain percentage of your student loan payments and help alleviate debt. This company wasted no time taking off and has already been acquired by a leading global bank and continues to grow.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of C#/.NET programming Understanding of enterprise application development
- Computer Science degree or related field is required
- Ability to design and develop integration test helper libraries using C#/.NET framework
- UI development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or related field
- Financial technology experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ or MSMQ
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new development
- Competitive Salary and employee benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Newly renovated office in prime downtown location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.