One of our downtown clients is looking for an intermediate developer to join their team. This company specializes in making software that allows companies to become more environmentally friendly and reduce their carbon footprint. If you are a passionate software developer that wants to work on projects for the greater good then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
This position is great for people who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty and go outside of the formal job description. The ideal candidate will have C#, .Net, Angular/React, and SQL. This position also offers a great salary and generous benefits plan.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing applications with C#.NET
- Experience using modern frameworks like Angular, Vue.js, or ReactJS
- You have written Restful APIs
- Experience playing around with SQL, stored procedures, queries, etc.
- You have worked in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of computer science or another related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#.Net and APIs
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to 90k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent company outings and events
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.