Web Developer - .NET - Contract
A state agency aiming to reduce consumer energy and resource consumption is seeking to hire a Web Developer. You’d be building out web applications for their main website & ecommerce platform.
This is a 6+ month contract with the possibility of extension.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four years of experience as a Web Developer or Software Engineer
- Experience with most of the following:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Bootstrap or jQuery
- Entity Framework
- Good understanding of modern development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Software Engineering or related
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands-On Development
- Team collaboration
- Interfacing with clients
As a contractor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.