Senior Full Stack Engineer / .NET
A SaaS company located in Irving, Texas that provides innovative web and mobile solutions to their clients is looking to bring on a Senior Fullstack Engineer to their development team. They specialize in harnessing large volumes of data and streamlining processes by providing easy-to-use, customized solutions that fit their client’s exact business needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong professional understanding of .NET/C#, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL
- Prior experience working in a data heavy environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 50% Coding, 50% Architecture/Design
- 60% Front-End, 40% Back-End
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration, 30% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.