Senior Product Designer / Marketplace
A rental marketplace startup located in downtown San Francisco is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Product Designer to their growing team. The web and mobile app allows users to store and rent any physical item. They also partner up with rental equipment stores to help increase customer traffic, prevent fraud, and save time & paperwork. The company is willing to pay up to $170,000 / year depending on experience.
The incoming Product Designer would be working on three sides of the platform: Consumer side, Storefront, and Internal Tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing consumer web and mobile applications
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the marketplace/consumer space
- Experience working in-house
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% UX
- 30% UI/Visual
- 100% Hands On Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.