QA Manual Tester
A fin-tech company which focuses on pensions is looking for a QA Analyst to join their team of talented engineers. Focusing on the creation and execution of test cases, the QA Analyst will perform manual testing. The ideal candidate holds a Computer Science/IT degree and has 2 years of quality assurance testing experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Write test plans for projects involving web based applications.
- Manual & automated white box and black box testing.
- Design, implementing and maintenance aforementioned test cases.
- Be in contact with developers and customer support teams to track, examine and verify Bugs and other Issues.
- Proactively recommend and adapt process and tool improvements.
- 2 years experience in a QA role.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Banking domain experience testing
- Basic understanding of c#, .NET, and TSQL languages.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.