An established but rapidly growing Toronto-based startup in the medical technology space is looking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to it's team.
You'll be joining a small tight knit engineering team, committed to producing and nurturing high-quality, innovative software.
This is a bit of a greenfield project where you will be implementing automation technologies where you see it (Ansible, Terraform etc) and making use of the full suite of AWS and other tools at your disposal to maintain, grow, and protect the infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ experience in DevOps centric role
- Experience with AWS a MUST
- Configuration management tools (puppet,chef, ansible etc)
- Expedience building CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Preferred experience working with container clustering technologies such as Kubernetes, Swarm or ECS.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with SOC 2 controls
Competitive Pay: Up to $130,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.