Senior Data Engineer / Analytics Department / SQL+
Mission-driven fashion startup using recycled goods is hiring a Sr. Data Engineer for their analytics team in downtown San Francisco. This person should be able to manage all data sources and build out a data warehouse for making it accessible for internal analytics.
This person will likely have SQL, Python for automating ETL processes, and Looker or similar BI tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Years of hands-on experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Years of using SQL for data manipulation in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong data architecture, data modeling, schema design, and effective project management skills
- Experience with large data sets
- Ability to initiate and
- Passion for business-oriented data
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience at an e-commerce company
- Using PostgreSQL or Redshift in current role
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Segment
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, to communicate with senior management
What You Will Be Doing
- Redshift and PostgreSQL
- Python or another scripting language
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive base salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
- Strong equity package
- Fun team that enjoys group outings and company outings
- Benefits, startup perks, modern tech – typical benefits of a Silicon Valley startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.