Senior AI/Machine Learning Engineer - NLP Product (Python)
An industry-leading conversational AI product company is looking to help people in their job search see success earlier on and help the companies that are hiring them work faster and smarter by connecting opportunity and prescreen applicant intelligently with the latest NLP methods.
This startup is extremely well funded and has gained big name clients quickly. They are "disrupting" the $150B recruiting industry by helping change how typical recruiting methods operate. This product joins a $2.5B AI product marketplace and is a leader ahead of the pack.
The clients include some of the largest recruiting agencies and even our company has gotten on board with their product. Large household name enterprises have also employed this product for us in their internal recruiting teams, as it is harder than ever to hire top talent, and this product changes how companies are able to do that.
***You will be key in developing the conversational AI engine and exploring natural language interactions. You will have a direct impact on the bottom line for this company, as it is a company that makes money from your work in AI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of NLP and professional experience building NLP products
- Interest in the job search and hiring markets
- Build AI solutions with work in symbolic reasoning, cognitive plausibility, deep learning, and other experimental approaches in conversational AI with breakthrough potential
- Experience with production-level Python or Ruby
- Experience in AI
- Strong academic foundation in STEM related field
- Understanding of core NLP concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience, professional or academic, in computational linguistics and/or NLP
- Ability to work with a team
- ALSO able to think independently and have constructive conversations about best uses of technologies and modern methodologies/best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands-on in startup environment
- Competitive base salary - high compared to average in market for startup company
- Strong, promising equity package
Get in on the ground floor of a company that has shown serious promise of being acquired or have equity that could be worth something!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.