Jr/Mid Devops Engineer
A DC based analytics company is looking to hire a Junior DevOps Engineer. They are an established and profitable company and this position can pay $80,000-$90,000 depending on experience. This is a full-time with amazing benefits and a chance to own your environment.
The company has a hybrid on-prem and cloud environment and there are some exciting challenges on the horizon. They've built a series of products to help understand a company's brand impact using non-traditional and highly technical outlets.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will help implement new technologies and help scale the existing infrastructure as they're hoping to fully migrate to the cloud (AWS).
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years as a Linux Systems Administrator/Engineering
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Ideally some Ansible, Chef, or Puppet experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Past experience as a Software Engineer (Python, Ruby, Java, etc.) is a huge plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Daily catered meals and endless snacks and drinks
- Quarterly Hackathons
- Autonomy within a flat organization
- Robust learning and development curriculum
- Competitive salary + equity