Mid-Level iOS Developer
Top client in California looking to hire for their mobile e-commerce team!
Their engineering team is seeking an Engineer II Mobile Android Developer. This developer will support the Mobile Development team.
* Carries out tasks and initiatives assigned by the manager and/or project lead.
* Self-starter that collaborates across the department.
* Create API contracts that are documented and agreed upon by multiple stakeholders.
* Enjoys working in a small team environment, and willingly shares knowledge and skills with coworkers (technical and business) via both oral and written communications.
* Exercises good judgment. Evaluates assignments/requests, properly prioritizes tasks and/or projects, and solves problems under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
* Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable. Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
* Develop consistent, well tested SDK libraries for iOS platforms.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field from an accredited four-year university required.
* 2-5 years of hands on programming experience with enterprise-level software development.
* Understanding of the software and mobile development life cycle.
* Familiar with software design patterns and problem solving.
* Ability to execute process and standards around code quality and the deployment life cycle.
* Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
* Experience working in deadline situations as part of a software development team.
* Ability to complete projects on own or with supervision and direction.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience developing API services that are used by multiple systems in a cloud environment a plus.
* Writing software and API services that focus on simplicity over being feature rich.
* Proven working experience in iOS app development.
* 2-5 years related work in both Swift and Objective-C
* Having a published iOS app on the Apple App Store a plus.
* Understands REST principles, (verbs, stateless).
Comfortable collaborating and executing tasks in an Agile process.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.