Senior Front End Engineer/ CSS/ SVG/ Asynchrony
This company’s product was built by the team that designed Facebook’s technology to understand the needs of its first billion users, this company provides the most powerful behavioral discovery platform to understand the behavior of any combination of actors (people and things), actions (behavior), and timeframe (seconds to years). Today’s customers demand companies meet them wherever they are - online, offline, at work, home or on the road.
This digital transformation requires companies to understand what their customers’ experiences are across each channel. This company has the only continuous intelligence platform gives any employee who can use a spreadsheet users direct access to 100% of their customer event data, and still provides answers in seconds. Their Interactive Visual Interface™ is an easy-to-use UI providing users accessible, powerful, and instant discovery and analysis. Customers include Asana, Comcast, Goodyear, Microsoft, Sonos, and Uber among others.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3+ years experience in web software development, including both UI/UX and APIs; in-depth experience developing single page applications.
- Familiarity with data structures and the ability to pick and use the right one for the task.
- Proven ability to tackle user interface conundrums, independently and as part of a team.
- Asynchrony is a second language for you. You're all about keeping that Promise.
- Solid understanding of web optimization strategies. You know your way around the DOM.
- Strong test-writing skills and commitment to high quality software development.
- Ability to communicate with users and stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
- Eagerness to take ownership and provide input into product definition.
- Openness to new ways of solving problems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working with React and ES2015+ features.
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment.
- Familiarity unit testing frontend code with Jest/enzyme or other frontend testing frameworks.
- Ability to build custom visualizations with D3.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working closely with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to implement elegant solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Developing the frontend layers of the company’s stack, using tools like React, Jest, node, and D3.
- Embracing and promoting best practices in order to create maintainable, high performing web applications.
- Contributing to everything from code architecture to product features to visual design.
- $160-190K/ year, DOE
- Transportation reimbursement
- Daily free food
- Full medical and dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.