My client is a logistics company in Downtown Chicago looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to help support their core software application. They’re looking to enhance, update, and scale the environment using new features and technologies.
Are you ambitious? Inquisitive? A problem solver? Ideal candidates will have strong business logic and database layer skills, with the ability to dive into a fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact. If you have experience updating legacy software to newest tech, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise software
- Multiple programming languages (C#, VB.NET)
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Microsoft tech stack (ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Experience rewriting existing code to enhance and add features
- Lead experience on past projects is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft techonlogies
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.