Front End Software Engineer / Vue.js / Plano / Salary up to $115k
A growing supply chain and logistics company is looking to bring on a strong Front-end Engineer to aid with the acquisition of a company in Dallas, and help fully integrate them into the company.
This engineer will also be helping expand and improve their existing platform, which helps small-medium companies expand their online presence without the need for a team of engineers.
You will also be responsible for setting front-end standards, and ensuring that the team is utilizing the latest technology. This engineer will also be a valuable mentor to the rest of the development team.
*No C2C or sponsorship can be provided for this opportunity*
*North Texas candidates preferred*
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of professional software development experience in a collaborative team setting.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Intentions to grow into leading and managing an engineering team, while mentoring younger engineers
- Experience working with other managers and engineers to create a cohesive final product.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front-end programming languages (Emphasis on Vue.js and React)
- 50% Hands-on coding and development of the existing platform
- 50% Leading and mentoring the engineering team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid time off/Holidays
- Flex hours and some remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.