A company headquartered in San Francisco with an additional office here in the DC metro area is looking to bring on a skilled Data Scientist. The company itself created a mobile application that helps people to take control of their financial well-being. The application links to your bank account and in-turn, tracks spending habits by looking at monthly subscriptions, figure where an individual is spending most of their money, and even set savings goals.
For the role, their looking for a hybrid Data Scientist and Data Engineer to help expand the data-focused team. You will be responsible for leading all Machine Learning aspects within the office in the DC area. You must be able to and experienced in building data pipelines and implementing Machine Learning algorithms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree preferred but at least a Bachelor’s degree in Analytics or related
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Data Scientist (or related)
- Python experience preferred, but open to other languages
- Comfortability with relational databases, specifically PostgreSQL
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Analytics
- 50% SDLC
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties (in the beginning)
- 10% Team Collaboration (in the beginning)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.