Software QA Engineer
A leading provider of tax-advantaged college savings accounts located just outside Boston is seeking a Software QA Engineer to join their team.
They’re seeking a mid-level Software QA Engineer with experience with test automation using Java and Selenium. You’d work on an in-house framework based in Java for API testing and Selenium for UI testing. They’re located west of the city and are are offering up to $110 000 in salary for engineers with 3-5 years of experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience working with QA test automation
- Experience working with a Java-based test automation framework
- Experience working with Selenium
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
What You Will Be Doing
- Mostly automated testing
- Occasional Manual testing
- Competitive Salary – Up to $110 000 per year, dependent on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.