Midlevel Frontend Software Engineer – Vue /Up to $110,000 DOE / Dallas TX
A dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently sourcing for a UI Developer to be based in their Plano, Texas headquarters. This is a fast paced environment with a core of innovation and fun. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a fast paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
This company is seeking to transform their UI architecture using modern day solutions. They are looking for passionate, self driven individuals that love bringing web pages to life and have a basic understanding of the full software stack. Your primary focus in this role will be contributing to fluid, high performing web experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
·2+ years developing web or software
·Ability to communicate and interact on a team with empathy and understanding
·Deep knowledge of multiple database systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Client-Side; 10% Server-Side
- 40% Team Collaboration; 60% Individual Contribution
- Competitive salary, up to $110k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 Excellent healthcare plan choices through BCBS
- A robust wellness program that significantly reduces the employee out of pocket cost for health care
- Vision plan through VSP
- Dental plans through MetLife
- 401K with a 3% match and vesting over 3 years
- Life insurance at 1x your salary with optional buy up options for yourself and family
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Medical and Dependent care FSA plans
- 10 Company Holidays plus 2 floating holidays
- Personalized PTO plan for salaried employees (Unlimited PTO)
- Fun culture with lots of activities and events
- Free Platinum level Dreamtrip membership and employee priced Dreamtrips
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.