Title: DevOps Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Containters (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Saas or IaaS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bank or Corporate Experience
- Bid Data Tools
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be producing strategic planning, project completion, development and operations for a new infrastructure platform.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating end-to-end solutions from initial concept through finished product in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring and server infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for producing highly available micro-services and virtual machines.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.