Software Development Engineer in Test - Java
A growing online publishing platform that supports prominent international educational institutions is seeking to hire a Software Development Engineer in Test. Their platform aggregates hundreds of journals and hundreds of thousands of books, making it easy to access research for professional and academic use.
They’re seeking an SDET with Java coding experience to build out their in-house test automation framework used for end-to-end testing of their core publishing platform. This role is primarily focused on API testing, but also involves some UI testing with Selenium. Their platform is hosted on AWS, so familiarity with AWS is a plus. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Docker, Terraform, and Chef are also major pluses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four or more years of experience as a Software QA Engineer
- At least two years of experience building out test automation with Java
- Experience using Selenium for automated UI testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Software Engineering or related
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Any experience with Docker, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, or Kubernetes is a plus
- Competitive Salary, up to $135 000/yr, dependent on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) contribution
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.