This company works by using advanced artificial intelligence models to help companies organize and understand the important business data contained in their legal documents. They can be used across all documents across an organization and helps companies reduce costs and improve their compliance and business operations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experienced with Java or Python
- 3 years of leadership experience
- Able to develop clean and elegant code (including unit test cases) with a high attention to detail
- Able to Identify, recommend, and integrate common open-source plugin libraries that can be used to meet requirements when appropriate
- Creates an appropriate level of documentation for coding implementations such that other team members can easily understand what was built or needs to be build
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Sq and Rdbms
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Backend
- 10% Front end
- 500% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 10 % Mentoring
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.