Lead QA Architect at Waltham Medical Devices Co - Java
A fast-growing medical devices company is looking for a QA Automation Architect to join their team in Waltham, Ma and can pay up to $150,000 depending on experience.
This company produces medical testing devices that perform minimally invasive screenings for patients, and communicates test results between healthcare professionals and patients to provide an individualized diagnosis and treatment schedule. They are in the early stages of their automation effort, and need a QA Architect to lead their QA team as they move to full automation. They are looking for extensive experience using Java, and any experience with WebServices Testing, API testing, and Mobile testing is great as well. Candidates with experience leading teams of QA Engineers are highly encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Strong coding experience using Java
- WebServices testing experience
- Experience leading teams
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cucumber
- API testing experience
- Mobile testing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% automation testin
- 75% hands-on coding, building automation frameworks
- 25% team leadership and mentorship duties
- Salary: up to $150,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical insurance coverage, 401K, PTO, and competitive additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.