Data Integration Engineer (T-SQL / SQL Server)
A prominent investment company is looking for a Data Integration Engineer to join their team in Chicago! This person will join a highly collaborative team responsible for driving IT solutions for Institutional Operations. They are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, as well as, the ability to interact with business and development teams in a rapidly changing environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience with SQL Coding, SSIS, and SSRS
- Ability to develop stored procedures
- Knowledge in creating ETL processes
- Experience with Database remodeling
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Supporting and maintaining problems
- Working in a fast environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Database Modeling
- Database Indexing
- Working on project involving their public facing websites
- Participate in implementation, testing and support web-based projects
- Data integrations between services
- Using creativity to tackle complex problems
- Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.