Senior Systems Engineer (Linux)
A Midtown, Manhattan based Ad Tech company is looking to hire a Senior Linux Systems Engineer. This is a full-time role and can pay up to $150k dependent on experience.
This company helps brands engage with the right customers online. The company has 200+ employees and 4 people on their Systems Engineering team.
Their infrastructure is 100% Linux (1000+ Red Hat baremetal servers split between 3 data centers). As a Senior Systems Engineer on the team, you’ll 50% of your time on improving and updating their infrastructure (including migrations to Kubernetes) and 50% on new builds/support (i.e. server requests from the dev team).
Their ideal candidate is a passionate Linux expert who has worked closely with Puppet and has some experience with containerization.
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years Linux Systems Engineering experience
- 2+ years Puppet experience
- Containerization experience (Kubernetes preferred, Docker/Mesosphere - okay)
- Scripting experience (Powershell, Python, Ruby, etc. – we’re open)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, etc)
- 401K match
- Great PTO
- Annual company retreat
- And more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.