A cutting-edge FinTech SaaS company that enables investors to manage critical compliance activities has an immediate opening for a UI Architect. The team uses React Native, Redux, Node and AWS and every engineer needs to be experienced developing multiple web applications and able to ship production level code daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- React Native (experience using in production)
- Ability to develop native add-on modules for Node.js
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relation database experience
- Functional programming background
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Flex work hours
- Remote option(s)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.