Front End Engineer/Angular 6 and 7
This company is based in Mountain View at the heart of the Silicon Valley. They are an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Their programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale. They are looking for an extremely capable front end engineer who specializes in using Angular as they are currently working with Angular 6 and 7 on the front end.
- Build the set of tools that will help us visualize and manage our complex products
- Working closely with Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements and write detailed engineering specs from business requirements
- Write great code and building new features at a rapid pace. You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be taking ownership over projects, laying the foundation of great code and helping others to code to higher standards.
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our partners.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of professional software development experience
- Proficient with modern web frameworks such as Angular, Redux, RxJs, Materialize, jQuery, NodeJS etc.
- Experience working with build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt etc.
- Good understanding of Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns and passion for solving problems
- Experience with map libraries such as mapbox, leaflet etc. is a plus
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration
- Can work well as a team player, bridging communication and understanding between the business and technical sides of the business
- $130-150k DOE
- Commuter Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Full Medical/Dental
- Monthly events sponsored by the company
- Bonus and incentives
- No visa sponsorship available