DevOps Engineer / CI/CD
A growing technology company in the cannabis industry is looking to add a mid / senior level infrastructure engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join an established team to help support their AWS, Chef, and Terraform environment.
The dominant focus of this role would be building out their environment, specifically improving their ability to spin up development environments and improving the function of their CI / CD pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Mid-senior level experience writing Python or Ruby code to automate and integrate infrastructure tools.
- Intermediate level skills supporting an AWS environment at growing technology company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write and support Ruby / Python application layer code as well as experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.