Cloud Solutions Architect/ Azure
If you are a Cloud Solutions Architect who loves the culture of a startup company but enjoys the stability of working within an established corporation, look no further! This company is a startup within a bigger corporation. The startup handles marketing tech solutions for agencies and builds new business pitches that are Cloud (Azure) and Data focus.
This Dallas based company is looking to add a Cloud Solutions who is wanting to take on a leadership role. This person can define the principles and delivering their strategy for data management using their MS Azure-based Marketing Platform. The ideal candidate will have experience with data architect and efficient data delivery.
Required Skills & Experience
- Between 4-5 years’ experience with Azure
- Between 3-4 years’ experience with architecting Azure
- Works efficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Leading two separate teams
- A profound understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Knowledge of DBSs to design and refine data structures
- At least 2 years of being in a Data Architect role
- Has worked with Denodo or Cisco/Composite, data virtualization platforms
- Advance SQL programming familiarity
- Understanding and experience in Azure Eventhub, Blob Storage, Virtual Network, Azure DNS, and Redis Cache
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management and Scrum
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in marketing tech industries.
- At least 15 years of developing data systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Azure
- 40% Architect
- 10% SQL
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 10% travel
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with matching options
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.