Senior Web Designer
A New York- based media corporation in Center Valley, PA is looking to hire a new web designer to join their Product Design team. You'll be designing various marketing materials, client-facing sites and primarily work on their eCommerce portal. This media company is known for digital magazine subscriptions and they're seeking a designer who can work on their paywalls, subscription services and campaigns associated with these endeavors.
You'll work on the design team, which is quite collaborative and social outside of the office going on team bike rides and happy hours. The benefits here are excellent for you and your family, and in the fall you'll be moving to a brand new office fully equipped with all the amenities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of web design
- User-centered design
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Customer Experience/CX
- Strong end-to-end design process knowledge and practice
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Expert eye for visual design
- Must know modern prototyping/wire framing tools: Sketch, InVision, AdobeXD, Zeplin, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Prior experience working directly with software engineers
- Prior work with storefronts and eCommerce
- Registration systems, marketing conversions
- Subscriptions experience
- Must live near Easton, PA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and communication best practices
- Any coding knowledge is welcome
- Prior experience with subscription services directly
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% User interface design
- 50% Product Design
- 50% Hands On Design
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) and matching
- Paid time off for vacations, sick, personal time and holidays
- Collaborative environment
- Supportive culture
- Brand new office in the fall
- Work from home once a week once acclimated
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.