Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Add me on LinkedIn!
Job Location: Roseland, NJ 07068
My client is the world's largest B2B cloud company, and they're looking for a sharp UX Designer to join their team in Roseland New Jersey. The Tech team is comprised of brilliant engineers infrastructure experts, data scientists, architects, and more. They are known in the industry to continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating SaaS solutions and platforms to deliver the highly automated, predictive, intelligent solutions that consistently raise the bar. Recently recognized as one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", and one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies", my client is wholly committed to leading the way in research and product development, empowering you to breed the latest innovations that will change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
My client is in need of a UX Designer to join their team of results-driven UX experts. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned UX Designer with a passion for understanding products, domains, and users with a particular focus on their own product/domain specialty. The perfect fit will be an individual with fresh ideas, and an out of the box thinker with a passion for perfection. This position will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and creating highly interactive concepts with numerous initiatives.
• Staying on top of changing UX methods and technologies
• Create visual design artifacts melding my client's established visual design language with user interface design guidelines and standards (mobile and desktop).
• Analyze, study and understand applications, business domain data requirements, user task flows and objectives, and create pixel perfect designs in a fast-paced environment.
• Working closely with UX Research/Strategy/Design, Developers, Product Owners and other project stakeholders, act as user-advocate during the development process, conceptualizing ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex, enterprise design challenges.
• Create user journeys, task flow analysis, early-stage wireframes, hi-fi comps and clickable prototypes. Support user testing, provide insights from a user-centered perspective, and assist with testing and review of designs for feedback and effectiveness.
• Collaborate with developers, product owners, architects and analysts to ensure products are developed true to design.
• As UX Designer, participate in Scrum team / Agile software development life cycle.
• Report progress and status of assigned tasks and present designs to project teams and management articulating reasoning behind design decisions.
• 2-4 years relevant experience designing across multiple platforms (desktop, tablets and the mobile web).
• Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, and a well-established understanding of mobile usability.
• A solid portfolio of web application designs demonstrating excellent process and understanding of design requirements and related platform guidelines. Responsive and mobile design is definitely a plus.
• Communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, InDesign, and/or other UX/UI design tools.
How to stand out:
• Great Portfolio of UX design work that highlights process and outcomes
• Optimistic, positive attitude
• Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
• The ability to ask for help when needed from higher ups
• Actively seeks feedback and responds constructively
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.