Staff Android Developer
An international leader in retail and e-commerce is looking for an Android Manager to develop their online ordering mobile platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years building Android applications
- REST API's
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Server-side experience
- React Native
- Connectivity tools (BLE, BT, WiFi, USB)
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K-200K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 401k Savings Plan
- 20 days Vacation time
- Free drinks and snacks
- Employee Discounts
- Company-sponsored team outings
- Pet friendly!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.