DevOps Engineer for a Data Analytics Company in the Healthcare Space
A data analytics company in the healthcare space that use mathematical and machine learning techniques to automate medical coding, help with physicians’ administrative burden, and complete analysis of electronic health records for various purposes. They are working on solving some of the biggest challenges that are in the healthcare space including cost efficiency and medical billing processes. They are located right in Back Bay and are looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to deploy and maintain their infrastructure and support the engineering, analytics, and machine learning teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS experience
- Containerization experience (docker, kubernetes, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Automation experience (chef, puppet, ansible, etc.)
- Database management experience (Postgres, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Exposure to Data Science, Big Data or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance and other security practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Stock options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexibility with work from home
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.