Lead Site Reliability Engineer /DevOps
This SaaS company is among the best small to medium-sized workplaces in the US by Fortune Magazine. They are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to support both cloud and physical environments. This is an opportunity to support thousands of hosts around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Python, Go, or Ruby
- BGP understanding and can deploy/troubleshoot
- Ansible, Chef, or Terraform
- Platforms : Cumulus Linux and AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Always trying to learn/innovate
- Hybrid Environment experience
- Deploy a service load balanced with Anycast/ECMP
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 50% Linux.
- 80% Designing, building, delivering reliable networking
- 20% Mentoring, technical leadership, direct management of small teams
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.