A digital marketing agency in the Dallas area is looking to hire a UI Engineer to join their User Interface Engineering team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for creating highly trafficked interfaces for Web, Mobile, and Rich Internet Applications. This is a position that will help to impact the company’s largest enterprise car manufacturing client, and many other well-known brands.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing standards-based, CSS-driven, table-less layouts
- Experience with 3rd-party API integration via REST-ful web services.
- Strong experience with developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Adobe AEM certification is a plus
- Image production experience using Photoshop
- Experience Optimizing for Search Engines
- 100% Hands On
- 75% Team Collaboration
- 90% development/ 10% Design
-Full-time direct hire, $90-105k DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer contribution match
- 1 Week Paid Sick Leave