Senior Visual Designer / Associate Creative Director
Are you looking for your next career challenge? A global organizational management consulting firm in the heart of Center City needs a new Senior-level Visual Designer / Associate Creative Director with strong visual design and product branding skills. This Product Design team is at the forefront of the effort to transform this longstanding consulting firm to a product design-focused organization. The products they build are all task-based productivity tools used by C-level HR admins and executives at enterprise companies all over the world.
Applicants are expected to have at least 8 years of experience in enterprise-level product design organizations building data-visualization & reporting tools, brand architecture spanning multiple products, and style guides/pattern libraries. The ideal candidate will meet those qualifications, be an excellent communicator, and have a portfolio demonstrating overall design thinking. If you’re well-versed in UX and visual design, technically skilled, and creative, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of design patters & design systems
- Dashboards & data visualization
- Style guides & pattern libraries
- Usability, color theory, typography, accessibility
- 100% hands on
- A modern portfolio demonstrating relevant work and design thinking
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly organized & a great communicator
- Problem solver
- A history of success in prior roles
- Ability to lead conversations with stakeholders & PHDs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Visual & Creative Product Design
- 100% Hands On with lots of Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Generous PTO Structure
- A beautiful, modern office space
- Brand new MacBook of your choice
- Social coworkers
- Challenging & rewarding work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.