Midlevel Software Engineer, Machine Learning/Dallas
Based in North Dallas, a digital consulting and experience design agency that helps restaurant, retail, and CPG brands transform for the experience economy, is looking for a midlevel machine learning engineer to add to their growing team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience utilizing machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems. Experience developing data pipelines and performing Feature Engineering.
- Experience using Python and ML libraries
- Minimum of four years’ experience in software development and data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to present complex technical findings to a team of subject matter experts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience professionally
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 80% Client-Side
- 40% Team Collaboration; 60% Individual Contribution
- Competitive salary: Up to $65/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental, vision
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with ca